The Summer is finally coming down to an end and we are getting ready for the winter. Of course here in the desert we only have two seasons: summer and winter. However, winter here stays in the 70's and that sure beats shoveling snow! We had so much packed in this summer from moving into a new home and traveling back to Colorado twice; God has definitely challenged us with our time.
Dylan's Birthday was a success, it was really good to see some old faces but more than anything to share that occasion with our family. It's hard to believe he is one year old. Dylan puts up a finger but crosses it with his other finger in hopes it is true :) Very cute.
Sumi's dad was with us for a few days this past week from India. He loved spending time with his grandson, and had a few speaking opportunities around the valley. I think I've heard the same message three times.
Our home is finally feeling like a home and our family is settling in. Sumi is loving decorating, I think she should live at Michaels if she could. We are planning a trip to Washington DC in October. I have never been, and neither has Dylan so we are looking forward to the getaway. We'll post some pictures soon, until next time....
Labels: Thomas Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment